Monday, November 17, 2008

WOW - MIA, sorry…

WOW it has been a long time since I have posted on here and I am sorry. Things have been crazy and busy and I was planning a surprise party for my husband and my mother in law and it was so difficult with your husband planning the party with you but not knowing it was for him also. Let me tell you he was so SURPRISED when he walked in with his mother and finally figured it out that it was for him also. How stressful that was, but it was also great cause he shopped for everything and picked out all the food so he couldn't complain about the food cause he picked out what HE liked. LOL how sneaky we all were.

So I have a bunch of things to show you and update on so many layouts and a lo more will be coming in the next few weeks.

On this Christmas layout I used the Holly Frame from Magistical Memories and added glitter to it and love how it looks. The chipboard frames are so much to play with and to use. So stop on over to Magistical Memories and check out all the new designs. I also used the Scrapbooking scroll - Wacky from my shop




Here is a picture of John and I at the surprise party

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails