Saturday, February 14, 2009

And the winner is.....

Jo said...
What do I love? My husband (obviously), our daughter (unendingly), our dog (foolishly),my purple sparkly car (naturally), granola slices (maddeningly) and your scrolls (covetously).I feel a purchase coming on!

February 8, 2009 6:30 PM

Thank you to my husband who just picked the winner. I printed them all out and cut them and folded and went down to his office with every comment in a bucket and he was the one to pick the lucky winner. So Jo, email me at niklin@optonline.net with your information so that I can forward your information so you can get a prize pack from Magistical Memories. I thank everyone for there comments and for all the lovely things that they love. I hope everyone has a Happy valentines day!!!!


For the question that everyone always asks: "how do you adhere your scrolls to layouts?" well i use glue dots, minis, and pull them apart so that I can fit them in the tiny spaces and the bigger areas. I do not put them all over the scrolls I just put them in certain spots so that areas are tacked down and that seems to work great for me. I use to use the Sailor ball glue pen so you can use that also but sometimes it dries to fast for me so I like the glue dots a lot. hope this helps.

1 comment:

Jo Penn said...

Wow, thanks Nicole, I am so excited. I love your husband, but not as much as mine!

Jo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails