Thursday, September 17, 2009

Construction book…

…from Magistical Memories. Here is the acrylic book that I designed for Magistical memories and finally finished this one and put ALL my fibers on it. Ok yes I am i n love with LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of fibers on my mini books to cover the rings. So I guess that does state that I have millions of fibers any want to contribute to the addiction go right ahead. LOL So the book is from MAgistical Memories and the scrolls that are on the pages are from my etsy shop. I have not done a lot of acrylic books yet and I am very hesitant to do them cause I'm not sure if there is a right way or wrong way to do them but as an artist there is never a wrong way to anything. So to me I did it the correct way. Hope you enjoy all the pics of the book.

Yes it is pics of our house from when my husband was building it to the finished house. Enjoy!!



















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails