Sunday, December 2, 2007

Colored pencil drawing of duck




Here is a colored pencil drawing that I did that is so detailed and the feeling of it is amazing cause it does not feel like it is done by colored pencil. It is so smooth and you judt really have to feel and see it up close to get the whole feeling of this drawing. There is so much detail in the drawing that it actually looks like it is real. Sometimes when your heart is in the right place and it is the right time you can produce some of your most amazing pieces of art. Sorry I am not being stuck up about myself but it is the truth. Sometimes you try so hard at something that it just does not work out and then there are times when you just go for it and 1 2 3 you have an amazing piece of work. So as I have said in my earlier post as well this is also up for sale. So please if you would like any more information and better pictures of this drawings and paintings please email me at niklin@optonline.net and I will answer all your questions.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails