Saturday, December 22, 2007

Santa Ride Around - 12/22/07

Well.....
it has been a VERY busy last few months and in the photos you will be able to see what I have been up to and why I have been neglecting my scrapbooking. Well my husband is a Lieut. in the Fire department and well since I am an artist and his wife I am always that one that they ask to do the artistic stuff down at there station. (TRUST ME I DO NOT MIND, I LOVE PAINTING BIG SO I REALLY DID HAVE A LOT OF FUN) So since I would say October I have been painting these boards to go on there fire trucks for there annual santa ride around. I have put in at least eight hours a day plus at least an extra few hours at night to get this done and I am so thrilled with the final look of these boards. So I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails