Friday, February 1, 2008

Magic Memories

Yes that is what they are... Magic Memories. Oh how I wish I was there right now, looking at all the photos and scraping them just makes me want to go. Yes we are big kids at heart and have a great time there.

Well on this layout I loved the paper that I used and did not want to cover it up so I left most of it visible and put the focus on the bottom left hand corner. I used my bo bunny flexi ruler to trace the arch in the paper and cut the photo in that same arc so that it would flow with it. I added flowers around the edge of the photo with stones in them to add a little more to it. AND in the bottom right hand corner of the photo is one of my scrolls from my etsy shop and look at what YOU can do with it. I took ribbon that had the colors of the paper in it and weaved it through the cut outs in the scroll and I LOVED how it came out. Then I added the Disney epoxy center and it just pulled it all together.

So I hope with all these layouts using the scrolls I can give you ideas as to what you can do with them. Trust me there are lots of possibilities with these scrolls.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails