Sunday, February 17, 2008

Universal...

Still going with the Disney layouts!! LOL Sorry if you are tired of the Disney themed layouts but I really want to actually finish up on a vacation and scrap all the photos we took. Eventually I will be done with them but who knows when. But hey they are giving you ideas and inspiration I hope.

Now down to the details of the layout: I used on here four different papers with blue and green tones in them and punch a whole lot of circles out. Glued them down in a row on top of row pattern to get the over all look of the background. After they were put down then I trimmed the excess of the circles that were going over the edges to make a clean cut. I simply matted the photo with black paper and angled it on the sheet. (Sorry I like angles) but before i glued the photo down I used the circle photo frame from my etsy shop and instead of using it as a photo frame I used it as a corner accent. Added some bling to it and that part was done. Then I added the glitter letters to it and arranged them normally and side ways to have a little more fun with the layout. Well thats the story with the layout and I hope that you are inspired to try something different.

Some might say that my layouts never follow the same pattern and certain style but that is what I like that I have fun with all my layouts and like to try something different. Sorry but being an artist I love trying new things all the time and I am not afraid to play. So I hope you try different things and like doing crazy stuff. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails