Friday, January 30, 2009

Got me some goodies today!!!

HEHE yea I am a little excited. I got a nice package from Magistical Memories today of my new designs that I did and I am SUUUPPPPEEEERRRRR excited about them. Only bummer is that I had surgery last week on my right shoulder from a car accident that we had in November and I am in a sling and I can not play with the new chip board designs :-( But I will post some pics of them soon for you guys to see the new release and I am sure you will be as excited as I am about them. Very boyish designs and that is something that is lacking in the scrapbooking world so I thought about things that I wanted to scrap that my husband is involved in and I designed stuff around that and I am sure you will be excited cause it is stuff that little boys love and can get there hands into. Just waiting on the word that I can post pics. SO SO EXCITED. Hoping to get my arm out of this sling so that I can play. Many ideas rolling around in my head and I can't wait to put iit to use. So I will post photos soon. Check Back.

PS
: One more day left to the sale in my etsy shop so get on over there and shop around to get free scrolls. Now I know everyone loves free stuff, so take advantage of it. Happy shopping!!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails