Monday, January 19, 2009

More layouts, I have been on a role this weekend…

Here is a layout that I did from when we went on a cruise around Manhattan with the Fire Department this summer. This is a very simple and easy layout. i just used a ton of scrolls from my etsy shop. I also used the adhesive paper ribbon from K&Company and used the reverse side of it and added glitter to it. i use the Martha Stewert glitter it is amazing and the range of colors that you get in the set is unbelievable. I used different ribbons from the collection and put the garnet glitter on one strip and then turquoise on the other ribbon and layered them. Also used were various flowers and stones from Prima Marketing, Center Kissed Round Sky. Love the variety that you get in the pack with the different sizes. Then I used My GelWriters pen to write a small title for the page, I got a great deal in Costco for the pens. I think it was ONLY $16.00 for a set of 85. Get them while you can cause the variety in there is amazing with the glitter, pearlized, neon and pastel. They are amazing.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails