Sunday, January 18, 2009

The layouts and designs keep coming!!!!

BRAD PAISLEY Book
This book I did after my husband and I went to Hershey Park to go see Brad Paisley last year. i used acrylic and Chipboard books from Magistical Memories and also the star chipboard pieces from there also. Then I embellished it like crazy. LOTS of BLING!! Got to have bling on country things. Throughout the book you will see a few felt objects like the hat and and horse shoe, they are from Michael's dollar bins. I had bought them awhile back and thought to use them as a page in the book and it was pretty cool. Hope you enjoy all these as much as I have!!!
















UNIVERSAL BOOK
This book is made up of all photos of John and I from all the years that we have been going to Disney. I used a chipboard and acrylic book from Magistical Memories and all the Dino's are from there also. I just painted and inked the edges of them to add more dimension to them. i think the book came out great with all the various years that we have been going there.













In this layout I used a chipboard from Magistical Memories and painted it in black and then added Silver glitter paint to the top. also used in the layout is a scroll from my shop

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails