Sunday, January 18, 2009

Layout of John and I

K I am in LOVE with the NEW prima Marketing Die cut felt art strips. I bought a few on Thursday night at Michaels arts and crafts and used it on the layout below. Well since it has a sticky back I decided to use that side instead of the felt side and I covered it with glitter. I LOVE the outcome with using the sticky side instead of the felt. (All you have to do is flip the felt over and take the backing off and the sticker part is revealed and pour your glitter all over it and once that is done just pat it down with your fingers and shaking it off to get the excess off of it and you are done!!!!) And so I went back to Michael's this morning and bought a few more packages to use on more layouts. It is so easy to add the glitter the the sticky side and i am sure that you will love the way it looks when you do it yourself. I also used a ton of scrolls from my etsy show and a bunch of bling. I also used the Hambly transparency on the right side of the layout. Also used for the flowers were the NEW Prima floral embellishments. I am lovin this whole new line from them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails